Working for MSF: your questions answered
What does the work MSF does in the field consist of? And what does it entail? What kind of positions do we have in our projects? Working for MSF means you have to live and work with your colleagues... so what is that like? We, and one of our aid workers returned from the field, will tell you all about it during our webinar. And we will make sure we have time to answer your questions.
Information webinars (online) - registration
As an alternative for the information meetings at the office, you can sign up for an information webinars to receive information about MSF and the recruitment process. In this webinar colleagues with field experience will be present and they will join the Q&A session at the end.
- Thursday 11 February 2021, 18:00 - 19:30 hours (to attend: click Sign up!)
- Tuesday 16 February 2021, 12:00 - 13:30 hours (to attend: click Sign up!)
- Thursday 29 April 2021, 18.00 - 19.30 hours - online Teams - to register: click Sign up!
- Tuesday 4 May 2021, 12:00 - 13:30 hours - online Teams - to register: click Sign up!
Information meetings at our headquarters
Information meetings at our office will continue if the corona situation allows.
- Tuesday 24 August 2021, 12.00 - 13.30 hours (to attend: click Sign up!)
- Thursday 26 August 2021, 18.00 - 19.30 hours (to attend: click Sign up!)
- Thursday 25 November 2021, 18.00 - 19.30 hours
- Tuesday 23 November 2021, 12.00 - 13.30 hours
In order to sign up for one of our information meetings, please send us your resume (in English): email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Plantage Middenlaan 14
1018 DD Amsterdam
Watch videos on working for MSF
Thinking about working overseas with Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)? Keen to understand what it's like for our staff working in projects around the world? Watch our profile series of MSF's medical and non-medical aid workers. For instance, medical doctor Ciaran, medical coordinator Sitta, project coordinator Karel, nurse Achmed, logistician Thijs and financial coordinator Arrif. (Audio: English. Subtitling: Dutch.)
Don’t live in the Netherlands?
Do you want to work for MSF, but you don’t live in the Netherlands? Please consult our international recruitment page with our country finder.
At Artsen zonder Grenzen (hereinafter MSF) we attach great importance to the protection of your personal data. We process your personal data with the utmost care and fully in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and the Dutch General Data Protection Regulation Implementation Act.