The Personnel Development Manager (Learning and Development Manager) will be responsible to define, develop and enforce the learning and development strategy of the mission by developing activities and tools while respecting the standards established by the Learning and Development Department at HQ in order to ensure the HR capacity required, sizing and improve people capabilities, contribution and active participation in order to achieve mission goals effectively. The Personnel Development Manager (Learning and Development Manager) will report to the Human Resources Coordinator & Learning and Development Field Advisor in OCA HQ (L&D).
- A Degree in HR Management or Organisational Behaviour/Psychology, Education, Learning and Development, Social Sciences, or related area.
- At least two years’ experience in Learning and Development sector
- A good command of English is mandatory
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel, power point, internet)
- Ability to cope with stress and to organize and prioritize workload
- Ability to work in an international team
- Willingness to work in an unstable and insecure environment
- Availability of at least 12 months
- A good command of French and Spanish is an asset
- Knowledge and understanding of adult learning principles, culturally responsive teaching, staff development tools and strategies and learning impact assessments- instructional designing is a plus
- Previous experience in MSF or other NGO in developing countries is desired
Only applications that meet the above requirements will be considered.
Before you apply
Interested in working with Médecins Sans Frontières, but still have a lot of questions you need answered? Join one of our information meetings or webinars!
What's it like working with MSF?
In most projects you'll be living and working in stressful conditions without many of the things you may take for granted at home.
Read more about work and life in the field.
Your safety and security
When working for us you might experience dangerous situations, such as confrontations with armed men, looting and theft, or violent clashes between armed groups. We take safety and security seriously. Read more about our safety precautions.