As a Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating and monitoring all logistics related activities in the project or capital and providing support to medical assistance activities, according to MSF protocols and standards in order to ensure an optimal running of the project
- Essential secondary education and technical diploma or technical university degree, preferably as an engineer
- Essential at least two years of working experience in logistics related activities. Desirable previous experience with MSF or other NGOs, and working experience in developing countries.
- Ability to work in an international team
- Willingness to work in an unstable and insecure environment
- A good command of the English language (minimum B1)
- Computer literacy
- Availability of at least 12 months
- Analytical capability and strong skills in the use of spreadsheet software
- Experience with a similar non-governmental organization abroad
- A good command of the French and/or Arabic language (minimum B1)
Only applications that meet the above requirements will be considered.
Before you apply
Interested in working with Médecins Sans Frontières, but still have a lot of questions you need answered? Join one of our information meetings or webinars!
What's it like working with MSF?
In most projects you'll be living and working in stressful conditions without many of the things you may take for granted at home.
Read more about work and life in the field.
Your safety and security
When working for us you might experience dangerous situations, such as confrontations with armed men, looting and theft, or violent clashes between armed groups. We take safety and security seriously. Read more about our safety precautions.